Highlights of the BWC 5K running race:
- Early arrival: Jill style. Arrive at 6:30AM for an 8AM race start. At least I got a parking spot!
- Rockin‘ support vibe – solo guitar players at every street corner serenading the runners with whatever they felt like playin. Plus this one very cool bicycle dude giving us high-5’s!
- Flat double-back course. Great organization. No traffic.
- Half sun, half shade – in one direction, you sweat bullets with the sun at your face. On the return trip, sun at your back and shade from the row houses! Love that shade.
- Everyone pouring water on themselves to cool down at the water stations
- Roses at the finish! Hoped to break 29 minutes…close…no cigar. 29:08 Next time!
- Missing? My sistahood? whaddup girlfriends??
- Apres run – w/hubby at the coffee shop!
Leave a Reply