- (Still) Working on my first novel…and in my 6th or 8th? (who’s counting) rewrite! But I will finish, eventually…
- Short Stories — numerous short stories, mostly fiction — Bud’s Rose, Lydia’s Pie, Adventures of Lois and Doris, Letters of a WWII Vet, and more…
- I crave adventures – including dropping off the land grid, and living on a sailboat traveling the US eastern seaboard, traveling, embracing culture and discovering new places to run, or just dream-scaping my next adventure. Love to blog journeys, person-to-person encounters, moments that motivate, moments to treasure, oh-the-humanity, and let’s not forget fiction for added spice!
As an athlete…
- I am an avid writer, techie, adventurer, athlete, and mentor/coach. My philosophy that drives my work, life and passions: Dream it. Believe it. Live it. Pass it forward.
- 40+ years of Triathlon/Duathlon/Marathon & Distance Running
- 5 Ultra distance 86/100 miles inline skate events
- 2003/2004 Mid-Atlantic USPTA Tennis Pro of the Year
- 1981-2008 USTA and Nationally ranked singles & doubles tennis player
- Catamaran sailor
- Giving back through sports — fundraiser for Team in Training, Ulman Cancer Fund, Susan G Koman Race for the Cure, and many more..
- Love empowering those with physical challenges into activities they never dreamed possible .
- You can achieve anything – if you believe
As a life-long learner…
- A dual-background in Software, Web design and Information Technology / more on the techie background if you must
- Graduate Certificate in Health and Wellness Coaching
Maryland University of Integrative Health (2014), MBA / Information Technology SUNY – Binghamton (1985), Bachelor of Science / Sport Management SUNY – Cortland (1981)
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer , NASM Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist
- RRCA Certified Running Coach
- USPTA & PTR Certified Tennis Pro
- US Coast Guard Licensed Captain