But, I don’t ride for me.
I ride — with a group of cyclists, test riders who are activists and pioneers — for you, your friends, your family and future generations who crave safe travels that don’t involve a cars. I pedal-power this distance for walkers, joggers, skaters, cyclists and those in wheelchairs who need trails & safe passages for commuting, recreating or just needing a dose of nature.
My fellow cyclists and I are part of The East Coast Greenway Alliance — a non-profit who works with communities along the Eastern seaboard to build or bridge trails from Maine to Key West that are car-free &/or safe-passages.
- You get to play a part of something big
- What part is that? Building an ‘Appalachian Trail’ (so to speak) on the East Coast — without the wilderness!
- You will receive a personal note of gratitude from me
- You get to experience the final test-ride in November via my blog (yes, reading is optional!)
- You will receive a high-five honorable shout-out in my blog at the end of the ride — after all YOU made it possible. (read prior ECG cycling travels here)
Thank you, for reading, being a part of this effort and donating any amount you can. Click DONATE to begin. Many thanks for your support — and making non-car travels safe for generations to come.